The Bright the Night Co-Chairs, Danielle Graham Robinson and Donna Kramer are full to the brim with gratitude for all the ways people came together to pull this off!
Thank you to…
- One Northside Mini grant for making this evening financially possible! (And Kate Kelly for suggesting it!)
- Vince Pallus, President of the Brighton Heights Citizens Federation.
- The children’s activities providers:
- The Mattress Factory
- Communities in Schools
- Emmanuel Christian Church
- Reading is FUNdamental
- The Woods Run Library
- Our participating local businesses, and their commitment to special causes!
- California Cycle Path (Western Pennsylvania Humane Society)
- California Coffee Bar (Toy Drive)
- Doggone delightful (Pet Adoption)
- Metro PCS
- Our sponsors/material donors
- Our Fire Department and Zone 1 police for ushering us down Davis!
- Cheryl Capezzuti and her puppet making team!
- Maria Sassani for leading our carols!
- Colonel Eaglebergers High Stepping Good Time Marching Band
- Council Person Darlene Harris’s office
- Our Volunteer Team (and the husbands who helped wherever we asked them to help!!):
- Robyn Aguzzi
- Arden & CeMonne
- Sherry Dicicco & Husband
- Raymond Robinson
- Amy Zuraski-Carerra & Alex Carerra
- Ashley Fernandez & Preston Comfort
- Beth Smith & Scott Smith
- Amanda Burkhart & daughter!
- Lauren Shalek
- Amla Wisniewski
- Emma Stapleton
- Chris & Samantha Old for capturing memorable photographic moments of the evening!
- The decorating volunteers
- Josh Nard
- Raymond Robinson
- Sherry DiCicco & husband!
- Chris Old
- Lester (Don’t know Lester’s last name!)
- Vince Pallus
- Stacey Roa
- Gretchen Serras
- Santa, Mrs Claus, and the trusty elf
- Greater Allen AME Church for hosting the children’s activities, wing night, and the cookie table!
- The National Aviary for bringing the crowd pleasing DJ the Penguin!
- And last but not least, ALL of the people who braved the rain with their umbrellas, rain boots, and ponchos and marched in the parade with puppets, light up rings, glow bracelets, and tons of good vibes to Bright the Night!
I really hope I didn’t forget anyone! My sincerest apologies if I did!!! Please let me know!
See yinz next year!
Danielle Graham Robinson & Donna Kramer
Bright the Night Co-chairs